Welcome to The Yarn Blog
The Scottish Borders is famous for its writers and storytellers. We plan to bring you our own stories including behind the scenes at My Cosy Store, history and heritage, Scottish country lifestyle, guides to knitwear and much more…
At My Cosy Store we love cosiness and comfort. With the continued restrictions presented by the COVID-19 pandemic and colder days, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to […]Continue reading
Ask any cashmere wearer and they’ll tell you that nothing beats the super soft yarn for warmth, luxury, breathability and endurance. At My Cosy Store, we source the […]Continue reading
Snow at Christmas is the stuff dreams are made of. Flakes the size of pennies drifting in lazy spirals from a pale milky sky. Waking to a world […]Continue reading
- 20 October Gloves Galore! Choosing the Perfect Pair
- 30 September Cosy Pleasures – The Hygge Life
- 23 September Cosy Pleasures – Autumn Drinks
- 11 August What is Cashmere?
- 11 August Cashmere vs Lambswool vs Merino
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Socks
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Scarves
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Beanie Hats
- 11 August Is cashmere worth the money?
- 11 August How long does cashmere last?
- 11 August The best bedsocks
- 18 June Destination Comfort – On the Go!
- 02 June Father’s Day Inspiration
- 25 April April Showers Bring May Flowers!
- 08 April Spring Fresh!
- 02 March Mother’s Day Inspiration