Welcome to The Yarn Blog
The Scottish Borders is famous for its writers and storytellers. We plan to bring you our own stories including behind the scenes at My Cosy Store, history and heritage, Scottish country lifestyle, guides to knitwear and much more…
Keeping your hands warm When it comes to keeping your hands super warm and cosy we often reach for our gloves. There is a wider choice than just […]Continue reading
- 20 October Gloves Galore! Choosing the Perfect Pair
- 30 September Cosy Pleasures – The Hygge Life
- 23 September Cosy Pleasures – Autumn Drinks
- 11 August What is Cashmere?
- 11 August Cashmere vs Lambswool vs Merino
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Socks
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Scarves
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Beanie Hats
- 11 August Is cashmere worth the money?
- 11 August How long does cashmere last?
- 11 August The best bedsocks
- 18 June Destination Comfort – On the Go!
- 02 June Father’s Day Inspiration
- 25 April April Showers Bring May Flowers!
- 08 April Spring Fresh!
- 02 March Mother’s Day Inspiration