Welcome to The Yarn Blog
The Scottish Borders is famous for its writers and storytellers. We plan to bring you our own stories including behind the scenes at My Cosy Store, history and heritage, Scottish country lifestyle, guides to knitwear and much more…
The days are shorter, and the nights are longer and darker now we are in winter. It’s the time of year we yearn to be cosy. What makes […]Continue reading
Cosy & Relaxing New Year Resolutions
The new year is nearly here and this is usually the time when we make our outlandish promises that will be no doubt broken by the first week […]Continue reading
Cashmere and Lambswool Gifts Under £25
With Christmas on the way, we have rounded up the best cashmere and lambswool accessories you can buy for £25 and under. Whether you are looking for a […]Continue reading
How to Wear a Beanie Hat
Have you ever considered a beanie hat but convinced yourself a beanie just wasn’t for you? We are here to change your mind – there is a beanie […]Continue reading
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now approaching the autumn season. We adore the transition into the cooler, magical time of autumn with changes all around us. You could […]Continue reading
At My Cosy Store, we are all about cosy and hygge living. When it comes to summer with rising temperatures, sunny days and heatwaves getting cosy needs a […]Continue reading
The My Cosy Store Cashmere Knits
We are taking a moment to introduce you to the different types of cashmere knits we have available in our collections. Here we explain what the different cashmere […]Continue reading
A to Z of Cashmere
Just for fun we have put together our A to Z list of all things cashmere. At My Cosy Store we specialise in cashmere accessories. With humble beginnings […]Continue reading
Destination Comfort – Travel in Comfort
Summer is here and we are looking forward to holidays abroad, staycations and road trips. Whichever method of travel – car, train or plane – it can be […]Continue reading
Father’s Day Gift Guide
Father’s Day gifting can be notoriously difficult, shopping for the father figure in your life. With Father’s Day approaching on Sunday 19th June, we have some great gift […]Continue reading
- 12 January Winter Hygge
- 27 December Cosy & Relaxing New Year Resolutions
- 17 November Cashmere and Lambswool Gifts Under £25
- 03 November How to Wear a Beanie Hat
- 20 September Autumn Hygge
- 16 August Hygge Summer
- 12 July The My Cosy Store Cashmere Knits
- 05 July A to Z of Cashmere
- 12 May Father’s Day Gift Guide
- 22 November The Ultimate Gift Guide
- 18 November Comfort in Kindness – Self-Care Starts with You
- 31 October Enemies of Cashmere
- 20 October Gloves Galore! Choosing the Perfect Pair
- 30 September Cosy Pleasures – The Hygge Life
- 23 September Cosy Pleasures – Autumn Drinks
- 11 August What is Cashmere?
- 11 August Cashmere vs Lambswool vs Merino
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Socks
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Scarves
- 11 August Caring for Your Cashmere Beanie Hats
- 11 August Is cashmere worth the money?
- 11 August How long does cashmere last?
- 11 August The best bedsocks
- 18 June Destination Comfort – On the Go!
- 02 June Father’s Day Inspiration
- 25 April April Showers Bring May Flowers!
- 08 April Spring Fresh!
- 02 March Mother’s Day Inspiration
- 17 December Where to go – Breaks and things to do in 2021
- 28 September The History and Heritage of Cashmere