Snow at Christmas is the stuff dreams are made of. Flakes the size of pennies drifting in lazy spirals from a pale milky sky. Waking to a world on mute. Stilled and muffled by the magical addition of a deep blanket of pristine, perfect snow.
Yet, as rare as a white Christmas is, the promise of a festive season filled with precious time enjoyed outdoors with loved ones is something we can look forward to each and every year. Gathering beneath twinkling stars and lights to sing carols and sip sweet, spiced wine. Bundling up in our cosiest layers to stride out across the winter landscape in an attempt to restore us after an excess of festive feasting.
At such a time, luxuriously soft, downy Scottish cashmere is the perfect gift. A present that will elicit a gasp of delight on Christmas morning and be cherished for many years to come.
Cashmere gloves, hats, scarves and socks are the perfect Christmas gift because:
- Quality cashmere gives and gives. It is incredibly long lasting, giving endless pleasure and warmth on every wear for each day of its long life.
- Among those who covet the cosier things in life, nothing could feel more marvellous and Christmassy than wrapping up for a frosty festive walk in freshly gifted cashmere woollies.
- Quality cashmere hats and gloves are an affordable yet extravagant indulgence that many long for, but few would ever treat themselves to.
- A cashmere scarf solves even the trickiest gift giving dilemma. It expresses good taste, thought and generosity. It will always be fashionable and always fit.
- Cashmere socks feel unbelievably warm, toasty and luxurious on everyone’s feet. Hunkering down fireside in a pair of kitten soft cashmere socks and new pair of PJs is a joy all should know.
- This year when hugs between loved ones are tricky, soft, luxurious cashmere at Christmas delivers the hug we can’t.